Hire Me Please

 Michaelene N. DeYoung

michalene.ndy@outlook.com
Largo, Florida










Dear Hiring Manager,

I am excited to apply for the work-from-home position you have advertised, which involves inbound calls, data processing, patient scheduling, or intake. I am confident that my skills and experience make me an excellent candidate for this role.

As an experienced customer service representative, I have a proven track record of handling high-volume inbound calls and providing excellent customer service. I am adept at active listening, problem-solving, and conflict resolution, which enables me to build strong relationships with customers and provide them with timely and effective solutions.

In addition, I have experience in data processing, where I have shown strong attention to detail and accuracy. I am skilled in using various software applications, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce, among others.

My experience in patient scheduling and intake is also extensive, having worked in the healthcare industry for several years. I understand the importance of patient confidentiality, and I am well-versed in HIPAA regulations. I have experience using medical software systems, and I am familiar with medical terminology.

Working from home has been my preferred mode of work for the last few years, and I have set up a conducive home office that enables me to work efficiently and without distractions. I am comfortable using various communication channels, including email, phone, and videoconferencing, to ensure seamless communication with clients, colleagues, and superiors.

I am excited about the prospect of joining your team and contributing to the success of your organization. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,





RESUME
Objective
I am seeking a work-from-home position comprising
inbound calls, data processing, patient scheduling, or intake.


Abilities

Clear, pleasant phone voice

Type 40 words per minute

Multi-tasking

Precise Data Processing

Independent

Editing/Auditing

Quick learner

Self-starter

Attentive listener

Problem solver


Life Experience

Customer service 5-years

Ad design/website design 3-years

Receptionist 3-years

Transcription 2-years

Inventory management 2-years

Supervisor 2-years

Safety and security 3-years

Food service quality control 6-years

Patient care 12-years

Medicine Tech 6-months

House manager 8-years

Organizer/Filing 8-years


Employment

Company

Location

Supervisor

Dates

Job Title/Description

MorseLife Home Care

West Palm Beach, FL

Donna Rawles
561-616-0707

From: 12/2015
To: 03/2023

Certified Nurse Assistant
Maintain household function, filing, assist the patient with all daily living activities, ambulation, and transportation.

Advantage Home Care

Fort Lauderdale,
FL

Mike Surin
954-2635645

From: 03/2015
To: 12/2015

Certified Nurse Assistant
Assist patient with all daily living activities, ambulation, and transportation.

Self-Employed

Holly Hill, FL

Dwain Shenberg
386-
492-8478

From: 10/2010
To: 02/2015

Private Caregiver
Assist patient with all daily living activities and transportation.


Previous Employment of Interest

2007-2009

Publix/Walmart Neighborhood Market

Customer Service, Cashier, Baker, Deli Clerk

1999-2004

L&R Publications

Advertising design, Data Entry, Reception, Customer Service

1997-1999

Williamson Marketing

Transcription, Data Entry, Inbound Call Center, Customer Service

1994-1997

Corrections Corporation of America

Correctional Officer, Security, Kitchen Supervisor, Inmate Trainer, Inventory, Purchasing

Education

School Name

Location

Area of Study

Degree/Certification

GPA

Years

Capella University

Minneapolis, MN

Psychology/Clinical Mental Health Counseling

Bachelor’s degree in progress to Master’s degree

N/A

Present to 2030

Ultimate Medical Academy

Clearwater, FL

Medical Billing and Coding

Associate degree

3.86

2021 to 2023

Keiser University

Daytona Beach, FL

Computer Graphics and Design

None

2.83

2005 to 2007

South Suburban College

South Holland, IL

Accounting

None

2.28

1982 to 1983


For more information or to request an interview, please email michaelene.ndy@outlook.com.
Thank you for your interest.